Hi Christine, Several things :
- YOU ROCK!!!, Most fun I’ve had in forever on the bike. great instructors too wow can they ride! Your enthusiasm and knowledge is phenomenal.
- Thanks to Micheal and Ed for helping me out with the battery ( can you pass my email to Ed i nee to help him out with a cross Canada ride)
- I’m confirming the august 17 date for a day of one on one – I’m actually on vacation so if you need to move the day to get range time let me know. Everything is on the table for the day, whatever you want to teach me based on what you saw on the weekend.
- Nancy and I rode back on Sunday and got lost in the best possible way. We ended up not taking 17 but got on 28 ( ok road) then turned onto route 30 – WOW what a road to ride right after the course. I was hanging off, trail braking and grinning the entire time. We had dinner at 10 Pm and were charged up like you wouldn’t believe!. ( pictures enclosed )
- The 3 minutes that you took to sit on my bike and show me the position you were in was a huge help. Just bracing my inside foot made feel much more stable ]
- Your comments about “Not Today” made a big impression. even on the way home when O got deep into a turn just thinking that calmed me down and let me get through turns that last week would have had me tensing up.
- Did I mention YOU ROCK!!
Thanks a million Dr. Peter G. Bastian DDS, MAGD, Cert. Est., FACD, FADI, FIADFE