All payments received for services and courses offered by KickSTART MTS and the American Motorcycle Driving School, Inc. (AMDS) are subject to the following Refund Policy:
- Payments. All payments received are final and are non-refundable.
- Refunds. NO refunds are offered. If you can not attend you will be given one year to attend another course date with a $75.00 Rescheduling Fee. ONLY one rescheduled class will be allowed without forfeiting your registration fee.
- Cancellations by Student. In the case of a cancellation, where in the student or enrollee cannot attend within the one year allotted, the full amount may also be transferred to another person for said course date, or another course by the paying individual within one year from the original course date. Transferable amounts must be requested from AMDS, stating the new students name in writing and signed by the original purchaser.
- Rescheduling a Course. A $75.00 Rescheduling fee will be added for all missed or rescheduled course dates.
- Cancellations by AMDS. Should AMDS, sponsoring site, or promoter need to cancel due to uncontrollable, unforeseeable circumstances, or the weather, deemed reasonable by AMDS, then AMDS will have up to one year to reschedule the canceled class. If AMDS is unable to offer an alternate date, than payments (less fees) shall be refunded. All refunds are subject to a 10% handling and processing fee regardless of cause. If payment was made directly to AMDS, than the refund less any fees will be paid by AMDS. As a courtesy, AMDS may offer to apply the 10% withholding towards the rescheduling by said individual for another course offered by AMDS at any location; within one year from the date of the original course date.
- Entitled to a Timely Refund. Due to outside agency involvement, refunds will be processed 24 hours after the course date in which the fee received by AMDS was to be applied. Refunds may take up to 45 days to be received, from the day that the refund is processed by AMDS.
- Outside Venders. AMDS is not responsible for any payments made to outside venders for courses offered by, or featured in print, or appearing on any web sites. Said courses, seminars, products, or services paid to an outside vender are subject to that venders refund policy, procedures and fees and must be filed with said vender.