Dear Riders — Thank you for signing up for the Lee Parks Total Control ARC with KickSTART MTS. Unless otherwise noted, all classes are held at Dutchess Community College (DCC).
Here are some important course details and links to keep:
- Unless otherwise stated Class starts at 8am and ends at 6pm.
- Unless otherwise stated, Class location is Dutchess Community College, 53 Pendell Road in Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1595, (845) 431-8000
- Directions to Dutchess Community College
- Dutchess Community College campus map.pdf
- We all meet in Bowne Hall, Room 102 at 8:00 am
- Use Lot A for Parking (off of Pendell Road in Poughkeepsie, NY)
- The Riding Range is in Parking Lot D, at the intersection of Creek Rd. and Pendell Rd.
- Class is Rain or Shine, but not in the snow. Snow dates are the following Sunday.
- Lunch is not included at this location. Delis are near by. Snacks and drinks provided.
- Bring Full Gear, full tank of gas, and good tires.
- Accommodations: DutchessTourism.com
- All payments received are final and are non-refundable. If you can not make the class, call 914-489-6980 to reschedule.
- Refund Policy.
- A $75.00 rescheduling fee will be added for all missed or rescheduled course dates.
- For additional questions, call or email.
Congratulations on taking the first step towards taking your Riding to the Next Level! Ride on, Christine Firehock