Christine loves to connect with riders at all levels. Her motivation is safety first. By building your confidence and increasing your skills, she can get you where you want to be while enjoying the ride more. She’s available on a limited basis for one-on-one training. But Christine will always make time for those that are dedicated and serious about riding.
- All students MUST purchase and watch the KickSTART DVD <link> prior to instruction.
- These classes are scheduled around your availability, 7 days a week – during daylight and dry conditions.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy before registering.
KickSTART Rider Review Private Full Day with Christine Firehock
We will design an individualized program for this full-day training based on your specific needs. This may include skills drills, advanced riding techniques, over-the-road or track rides. Please prepare questions or a list of desired outcomes to discuss prior to discuss prior to the training day.
Rate $1,200.00 + travel, flights and accommodation expenses.
KickSTART Rider Review Group Course with Christine Firehock
This is a great program for your bike club, family or friends. Consider upgrading your skills prior to a long ride or at the beginning of the riding season. Review activities based on rider levels and the collective goals of the group. All people MUST watch the KickSTART DVDs. Watch it as a group. Then tell me your questions and concerns before the session.
Rate $950.00 (10 Rider minimum), $95.00 for each additional rider.
Celebrity Engagements with Christine Firehock
- Speaking – Christine is available for speaking engagements related to the motorcycle industry, driver and road safety or related topics.
- Media – Christine does many media appearances throughout the year. If you need an expert to speak about motorcycling or driver and road safety, Christine has an point of view that she’ll be happy to share.