Lee Parks’ Total Control ARC Level 2
Total Control ARC Level 1 MUST be completed before you may register for Level 2 or a Skill Drills class. Level 2 builds on the skills taught in Level 1 and the Skill Drills are “range only” practice of the skills learned in each level. *No exceptions, no matter what previous courses taken else where or track rating. This is a safety issue, insurance requirement, and Lee Parks National Standard. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Class Overview: Come with an open mind to enjoy a day guaranteed to improve your riding skills. Consider trailering, or coming in the night before if traveling long distances.
- You MUST REGISTER for this class before purchase.
- Level 1 MUST BE completed before taking Level 2 or Skill Drills.
- Training is on your bike, all styles are welcomed, bring good tires (no racing slicks) and a full tank of gas.
- Full Protective Gear required. If you have specific questions about your gear, please call Christine at 914-489-6980.
- Rider should have 2500 miles or more experience
- Classes are 8 hours long and run from 8am to 6pm, with 1 hour for lunch and two ½ hour breaks. It’s a full day, so bring your lunch so you can relax with the instructors and other students to celebrate your achievements. We’ll provide water and snacks.
- Class begins in the classroom then moves between range and classroom
- Class is rain or shine.
- NO REFUNDS are offered.
- If you can not attend you will be given one year to attend another course date with a $75.00 Rescheduling Fee.
- ONLY ONE reschedule will be allow before full forfeit of course fee. For more information call Christine at 914-489-6980.
- Refund Policy. Please review before registering.
- Accommodates in the area.
- Directions to Dutchess Community College class location; campus map.
**You MUST register for your class before purchase.